Registered Respiratory Therapist
Seeking a motivated, self-driven and independent Registered Respiratory Therapist for approximately 30-40 hours per work week. The successful candidate will be part of a growing company located throughout Edmonton and St. Albert.
Full-time Registered Respiratory therapist (RRT) to provide patients with sleep disordered breathing education, and treatment for obstructive sleep apnea. They will work cosely with ENT physicians to coordinate sleep studies and treatment as needed.
Competitive wages and company benefits given to successful candidate.
Work schedule Monday thru Thrusday, Fridays OFF.
- 1+ years of experience as a RRT an asset but not required.
- Experience with a sleep care company an asset.
- A Professional self-motivated and driven attitude.
- Excellent communication skills with the desire to educate patients and coworkers.
- Strong organiational skills, EMR experience, and a passion for customer service.
- Independent and a team leader with strong multi-tasking skills
The successful candidate will be selected via email or phone for an interview and offered full-time employment.
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB POSTING REMAINS OPEN UNTIL SUCCESSFUL CANDIATES SELECTED