Clinical Visit Protocol
Any patient booked will be asked the following questions. If you answer yes to any of these questions you will NOT be booked until further notice.
- Have you returned from travel outside of Canada?
- Have you had close contact with someone who has or is suspected to have COVID-19?
- Have you have been told by the public health authority that you may have been exposed?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19, or are waiting to hear the results of a lab test for COVID-19?
- Do you have symptoms of COVID-19, even if mild (example but not limited to: coughing, fever, tiredness, difficulty breathing, sore throat, aches and pains)
If you answer NO to all of the questions you will be allowed to attend your appointment.
Please bring a MASK if you have one to your appointment as we encourage all those to wear them.
Please arrive at your scheduled time for your appointment, not early, as you will be waiting in your car.
Once you arrive: Call the clinic and notify us you are here.
Once a room is available you will be called to come to main reception where you will be placed immediately into an exam room. If the clinical door is locked please wait outside, staff will be there shortly to open it.
Once your appointment is finished, reception or the clinician will provide you with further instructions.
If you have any questions please call the clinic where your appointment is located.
Stay safe and sleep well.